Monday, January 01, 2007

It's 2007 Already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HI Family and Friends

Sorry to those of you who check in on a semi-regular basis to see whether I have updated this site or not. As you can see I have given my blog a new look to make up for the lack of posts. I hope to be better with keeping this site current, but I will make no New Year's Resolutions regarding the subject.

Well, 2007 is here. Josh, Ronan and I hung out with friends playing Trivial Pursuit. For those of you who know me, know that this is one of my favorite games so I had a good time ringing in the new year. Plus, Trivial Pursuit does not leave you with a hang over (unless you are Josh and drink lots of red wine while playing this long game).

I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Kristin

1 comment:

Joyfulness said...

We did Trivial Pursuit too! Only it was the Star Wars edition, which even had a cool DVD. Anyway, it kept us very entertained until well past midnight. Happy New Year to you all!