Tuesday, August 05, 2008

36 weeks and counting

Hello All

I am 36 weeks along in pregnancy #2. Feeling good. Get tired easily and I don't average a lot of sleep at night. Ronan is not a fan, but we are taking naps again to help me catch up on my sleep.
Ronan decided he wanted out of my belly at 37 weeks, so Josh and I are trying to get somewhat prepared in the event this baby comes early too. Ronan is getting super excited, but I think he will be most happy to get all of the baby items that are stored in his room out of there. Josh and I have been so lax about fixing up this kids room. Ronan had a complete room at 5 months into the pregnancy.

Ronan and I have been spending a lot time together. We went to Tokyo Disney for the day last month. It was a great time. He was big enough (or small enough) to ride many rides and he wasn't scared like I thought he would be. We went with friends. I was restricted from riding may of the rides. The park is super clean and all the staff very friendly. Typically Japan. I am sure it is part of the Disney thing too.

Ronan and I had to miss a week long trip to Hawaii with Josh because I am too far along to fly. Josh really needed us there because he did not do much in the way of fun outside of going to dinner with friends. No pool time. No beach time. Things he would have done had we been there. I really enjoyed Hawaii when we were there in 2006 and hope to get back there before we leave Asia next year.

Ronan turned 4 last month. Josh, Ronan and I celebrated with cupcakes and presents at home and then we had a party with kids his age at the park. It was hot, but all kids had a great time and we kept our guests well hydrated with water. I was glad Ronan got to have a big cake and blow out candles after friends sang happy birthday. Josh and I forgot to take photos of this event.

Speaking of photos, there are none posted because our camera is not in good shape for downloading pics. The battery died during a download and now it won't download pics. Takes all the pics you want, we just can't extract them from the camera. Hope we can get this problem worked out before baby #2 makes his appearance. May have to buy a point a click camera to have for baby boy Perry's arrival.

Well, I need to get started on my day. Cheers to all our family and friends around the world.
Kristin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Stay cool and rested. I feel your pain!