Wednesday, August 20, 2008

38 weeks and counting

Hello All

Well I officially surpassed the week that Ronan was born during his pregnancy. I really feel like I am going to go into labor any day now, but that is a wait and see game. I have our hospital bag packed, minus toiletries, and I have an overnight bag for Ronan ready to go. I think I will have Josh put the infant car seat in the car now.
  • Still no bed for this child.
  • Need new curtains for baby room
  • Still need to get the house in a cleaner state than it is in the event company comes around. We live off base, so I suspect we won't have too many people driving out this way. They'll most likely wait till I am on base. Just an assumption, so I want to have the house in decent order, just in case.
  • Need to renew our Costco membership and pick up some pre-made meals.

So much to do, so little time. My own fault. I am a procrastinator. Must get it from my mother as she just wrote me an email this morning proclaiming herself a procrastinator. There are worse things to inherit from a parent.

Check back in a week to see if Conor made his debut yet. Love to all my friends and family. Miss you all.

Cheers ---Kristin

No comments: